First Option Healthcare is an agency with a good reputation for providing quality care to patients in their own home. We manage a vast number of packages across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Norfolk and are now looking to grow these areas and expand into new counties as we take on more community care packages.
About the work
* Caring for patients in their own home
* Building rapport with the families
* Administering medication
* Providing complex care to adults & children
Who will be suitable for this work?
* Agency workers who are unhappy that their current agency makes promises that they don't deliver on!
* Nurses wanting to get out of hospitals and work in a home environment!
* Nurses who want to contribute to keeping people in their own homes and tackle the bed blocking crisis!
* NHS nurses who need to have more flexibility with their hours of work!
* Flexible, reliable, trustworthy and friendly.
* A willingness to improve the lives of your patients
* Superb awareness and attention to detail
* Desire to go above and beyond to create a comfortable environment
* Able to meet compliance requirements including a valid DBS and a minimum of two high-quality references.
* Be able to travel to East Croydon for training day prior to commencing work on a care package.
What we offer
* Excellent rates of pay for weekdays and weekends
* Training in our in-house training base.
* Outstanding training & career development opportunities with continuous support.
* Opportunity to work with clients in your area and gain valuable care experience.
* Weekly payment.
* Full time and part time hours
* Day shifts and night shifts
Tagged as: Full Time