Our Client who are one of the largest care home provider's in the UK are currently looking for Registered Nurses to join their team!
As the Registered Nurse you will be:
* Maintain accurate documentation and residents records.
* Assessing the residents needs, creating and Implementing care plans.
* Supporting and teaching junior staff and others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
* Overseeing all the aspects of medication management on your shift in accordance with the company's policies and current legislation.
* Must be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin.
Qualified and Newly Qualified Nurses are welcome to apply
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Colchester,Colchester, Essex,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Yeovil,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Windsor, Berkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Endoscopy Senior Staff Nurse,Brentwood, Essex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead Nurse - Newcastle,Fenham, Newcastle upon Tyne,Permanent...Apply For This Job