Registered Nurses – NHS
Bluestones Medical are currently seeking Registered Nurses for NHS agency shifts within the Weston Area HealthBoard.
We are seeking experienced professionals for ongoing work with Block bookings available in Advance. If you are currently working with a tier 3 agency – you can register and be out to work with us straight away.
We are seeking Registered Nurses for Medical and Surgical wards with Days and Nights available. Accommodation details can be provided and hospitals are all close to public transport.
Working with Bluestones Medical as an Anaesthetic Practitioner means that you can work WHEN you WANT, WHERE you WANT covering a range of availability. Our New partnership with TEMP BUDDY means that you can see your booked shifts and available shifts directly on your phone. With easy timesheet submission via email, it makes weekly payments a Breeze.
* Up to date Vaccinations including a printout of – Hep B (full course) or serology, Varicella, Rubella, MMR x 2 and proof of BCG.
* You will ideally have a DBS on the update service for quick registration although one can be provided.
* Up to date Basic Life Support and Manual Handling certificates (training can be provided) Locally.
* A Valid NMC pin
* Driving license and access to a vehicle is preferable
* Looking to cover 2-3 shifts a week
* Work 100 Hrs and be placed into the monthly draw for £100
* Out of hours (24hrs access) and support
* Regular Specialist training
* Kind, Caring and Compassionate team
* Weekly Pay
* Independent Consultant (so that you know who you are working with)
* Temp Buddy for booking shifts
* Higher Education available with access to NVQ level 4 and 5
* Uniforms (Free)
* Speedy Registration if you have an online DBS in place
Days from £30 to £49 per hour
BH – £49ph
About Bluestones Medical
Bluestones Medical is a leading, award-nominated healthcare recruitment agency, specialising in the Temp placement of Nurses, ODP’s and Support staff. The manager of the Bristol desk is a qualified Operating Department Practitioner so totally understands the environments that you will be working in. With offices in Newport, Chester, and Stafford, Bluestones Medical are also able to offer you work UK wide if you are looking to travel or pick up work whilst visiting family and friends in other parts of the country.
If you are looking for Flexible work, great pay and training, apply today and a member of the team will be in touch to welcome you to the Bluestones Family
Tagged as: Full Time
Deputy Manager ( Nurse ),Swindon,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Part time Dental Nurse / Trainee,Eastleigh, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Excellent benefits - Mental health care,Liverpool,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Bannockburn,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Ammanford,Permanent...Apply For This Job