£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £44.9K | £4K Welcome Bonus & Great Benefits | 48 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Small Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Lancashire dementia care home is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant Preston home specialises in supporting older people with dementia and associated cognitive impairments, challenging behaviours and complex care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week, with flexible shifts in place over a 24/7 rota
* Industry leading pay rates of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £44,930
* A welcome bonus of up to £4,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
* A comprehensive induction programme and free learning and development
* A great benefits package which includes financial benefits and a range of perks
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
* Ideally you will have some previous experience working in a UK care home and/or dementia care, although full training will be provided
* Confident managing care plans, administering medications and keeping concise, accurate clinical records
* Able to work flexible shift patterns
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
RGN - Staff Nurse,Leicester, City of Leicester,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Lisburn,Newry, Newry Mourne and Down,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Liverpool, Merseyside,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse – Days,Church Stretton, Shropshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Disability Assessor (Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, OT),Wigan, Greater Manchester,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job