38.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A leading Lancashire nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The Accrington home offers a fantastic environment for older people who are living with age related frailties, dementia and medical nursing needs and is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards with an outstanding rating for some aspects of the service.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse position:
* A full-time, permanent contact of 36 hours per week
* Flexible shift patterns with days and nights available over a 7 day rota
* Great rates of pay of £16.61 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £33,250
* A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will take responsibility for the planning and delivery of care for a small caseload of residents in addition to leading a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care. You will safely and effectively manage and administer medications and will maintain accurate clinical records.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/General or Mental Health Nurses will both be considered for this role due to the variety of care needs in the home
* Ideally you will have some post-registration experience, preferably in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
* Able to work flexible shift patterns including weekends
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Ayr, South Ayrshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Stockport,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Senior Staff Nurse,Alfreton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,West Bromwich,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Slough, Berkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job