£16.50 – £17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Up to £32.7K | 36 Hour Contract – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Large Care Home | Great Benefits
A leading Staffordshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The large home is in the Rugeley area and offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, specialising in elderly and dementia care but also supporting people living with disabilities and neurological conditions.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working 3 long day shifts of 7am – 7pm
* Great rates of pay from £16.50 to £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £32,760
* Free Enhanced DBS check and uniforms
* A company pension plan and a healthcare cash plan (subject to T&Cs)
* Meals are provided whilst on duty
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an UK care home setting) although newly qualified nurses may also be considered for this position
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home,County Armagh,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Birmingham,Contract...Apply For This Job
NHS 111 Clinical Advisor (Nurse/Paramedic/Pharmacist),Derby, Derbyshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home,Craigavon,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Essex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD,Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf,Permanent...Apply For This Job