Brentwood Nursing home is a welcoming, beautifully decorated and purpose-built care home which specialises in Nursing, Residential and Dementia care for older people, and is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (day/Nights) to join our friendly team.
Come join our friendly team and work in a role you can be proud of where you will be working in a pleasant environment, and where you will support people to live a dignified and fulfilling life which enables them to be as independent as possible whilst you deliver the very best standards of care.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have a valid NMC pin number, as well as the most up to date clinical practices.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* An understanding of regulatory frameworks – NMC and CQC.
* Carrying out risk assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents.
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant policies, standards and legislation.
* Administering residents’ medication;
* Undertaking audits;
* Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration.
* Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services, for example, catheterisation, venepuncture, IVI therapy, ear syringing…etc
Skills / Requirements
* Active NMC pin
* Genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* A caring, courteous and compassionate nature to ensure that residents’ needs and wishes are met where possible
* Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail
* Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure
* Be willing to work a flexible shift pattern
* A willingness to coach, guide and support your team
* Provide formal and informal mentoring to your colleagues and other care professionals
* Undertake all mandatory and necessary training.
* Self-motivated and pro-active individual who strives to learn and develop in their role
* Would preferably have experience working with the elderly, particularly those living with dementia
* Up to £1,000 signing on bonus (£500 after the probationary period is completed satisfactorily, £500 after a further 6 months)
* Full support with your revalidation
* Ongoing training to develop your career
* A Career pathway with opportunities for promotion; where progression to management positions is encouraged
* Full-time and part-time positions
* Full induction
* Wide variety of health, retail and leisure benefits via Perkbox*
* Company pension scheme*
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let’s get started!
*Terms and conditions apply
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse -£200 joining fee,Hastings, East Sussex,Permanent, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
RGN Registered General Nurse - £200 Joining Bonus,Bristol, Bristol (County),Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job