Smart Health Recruitment are working on behalf of an luxury brand care provider to recruit a Registered Nurse for their brand new modern and vibrant service near to the city centre.
Be one of the first Nurses in their new team and be part of something exciting!
* As a Nurse you communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including commissioners whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance
* As the Registered Nurse you will report and record incident and accidents in accordance with policy and procedures
* As the Registered Nurse you will administer drugs and checking/ preparations in accordance with Company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines.
* Nurses will also assist with Pre-admission assessments
* As a Nurse you should be or willing to become knowledgeable in policies, procedures and Care Inspectorate compliance
* Where necessary refer residents and liaise with external Health Care Professionals
* Supervising and training of junior Nurse as required and Care team
* Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/RNLD)
* Up to date pin registration with NMC
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Ability to work flexible hours
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
* Day Shifts – 8am – 8pm
* Night Shifts – 8pm – 8am
* Paid Breaks
* Inclusive ethos
* Ecological environment and modern purpose built service
* Supportive environment
* Meals provided and taken alongside residents
* No uniforms, intentionally informal
* Experienced and stable team.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click the apply button or alternatively call Craig Campbell for a confidential chat
Smart Health Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Smart Health Recruitment, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal system. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Sevenoaks,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse Chorley ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Paid Breaks,Lancashire,Permanent...Apply For This Job