Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking to develop your career further?
Advinia Healthcare, a top 20 UK Care Home provider is recruiting for Registered Nurses to work the day /night shift in our beautiful Residential and Nursing Home- Norwood
Norwood is a 54 bedded home and provides palliative care, convalescence, Dementia nursing and Parkinson's care.
The day shift is approx: 08:00-20:00
The night shift is approx: 20:00-08:00
Your duties as a Nurse will include:
– Leading, supervising and training the care team
– General Nursing duties-Wound care/general obvs/blood sugar level obvs/liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care.
– Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
– Keeping precise, up to date records
– Maintaining the Clients dignity and respect at all times
For you commitment and hard work we will reward you with:
– Free NMC pin renewal
– Competitive pay rates
– Free PVG check and uniform
– Refer a friend
– Paid breaks
– Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
– Robust Continuing Professional Development
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,York,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - FANTASTIC Nursing Home - Excellent Support and Training,Kirkcaldy,Permanent...Apply For This Job