Smart Health Recruitment are working on behalf of an amazing UK wide care provider who is currently growing hugely in Scotland to recruit a Registered Nurse for their luxury service in Ayrshire.
Duties/Responsibilities as a Registered Nurse
* Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
* Assessment of residents' needs, creating and implementing Care plans
* Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident's physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
* Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
* Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
* Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
* Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
The Employer offers a great range of benefit which include
* Dedicated Training and Support
* Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
* Company Pension Scheme
* Friendly Working Environment
* Free PVG Check
* Internal Progression
* Full time and part time opportunities
If you would like to be considered by this amazing care provider for this role, please click apply or call Craig Campbell for a confidential chat.
Smart Health Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Smart Health Recruitment, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal system. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Tagged as: Full Time
Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN),Leicestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job