Day Shifts: 22.5 hrs available (3x 7.5 hr)
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work within a 24 bedded care home situated in Southend, Essex.
As a Registered Nurse, you’ll meet the needs of our residents with learning and physical disabilities with the quality care the home is known for. We’ll look to you to share your expertise with your multi-disciplinary team to ensure residents are always treated with respect and dignity. You’ll have a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to keeping scrupulous records and carrying out a variety of clinical tasks. As a Registered Nurse, you can enjoy the freedom and autonomy you need to make a difference.
Responsibilities for the Registered Nurse include:
* Assess residents’ health and well-being across a difficult and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and well-being needs
* Provide and receive sensitive or contentious information
* Promote and develop best practice as a Registered Nurse
* Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Promote people's equality, diversity and rights
* Apply clinical reasoning skills to all scenarios.
In order to be considered for this role:
* Be a Registered Nurse
* Have an active PIN or awaiting your NMC PIN
* Have a clear DBS.
We are seeking Registered Nurses who are passionate about the standards of care they provide if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply today
Tagged as: Full Time
Peripatetic Nurse, £17-£18 Fantastic homes,Edinburgh,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse (Rgn Rmn Rnld) required for NHS in Devon,Exeter, Devon,Temporary...Apply For This Job