We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse for our care home in Cambridge.
The salary for our Registered Nurse is up to £40,735 per annum based on a 48 hour contract dependant upon experience, capability & qualifications Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
If you’re a dedicated RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC PIN Number, why don't you consider a move to one of our Care Homes.
What you’ll be doing
Our Registered Nurse will take responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
Our Registered Nurse will lead, motivate and mentor your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
Our Registered Nurse will carry out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
Our Registered Nurse will monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
Our Registered Nurse will generally promote our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
What you’ll need
A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
What we’ll offer you in return
* A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
* Paid Breaks
* Hot meal provided
* Uniform provided
* 28 days annual leave
* We cover the cost of your DBS Check (£44)
* Comprehensive induction
* On-going training and development within the Care Certificate Framework – The Care Certificate provides evidence that you’ve been trained to a specific set of standards. It gives everyone the confidence that you have the skills, knowledge and behaviours to provide compassionate and high quality care and support.
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Bupa Cash Plan discounts
* Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
* Stakeholder pension and life assurance scheme available
RGN / RMN / REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE / REGISTERED MENTAL NURSE / RN1 / RNLD / ADULT NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE ADULT
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Tagged as: Full Time