EXPERIENCED REGISTERED NURSE REQUIRED FOR AN IMMEDIATE START!
* 5 years plus experience
* Enhanced DBS (on update service)
* Eligibility to work in UK
* 2 x proof of address
My client are a care home based in Fareham and are currently recruiting for a registered nurse for an immediate start.
You will be required to provide and supervise the delivery of high standards of nursing care to Resident’s in accordance with current evidence-based professional practice and within company policies, Care Quality Commission standards and regulations, and current legislation.
Other duties will include:
* Protect all Resident’s from abuse and report any concerns as per Company Policies and Procedures
* Visit each Resident at least daily, to assess their needs. Supervise all care activities and continually seek to improve care delivered to Resident’s
* Report any observed change in the condition of a Resident, any critical incident or accident (Staff or Resident) or any other relevant event in the Home to the Deputy Home Manager without delay, providing an accurate Care Plan to rectify the situation
* Assess, plan, implement and evaluate care in conjunction with the Resident and their family to meet their holistic needs
* Promote positive risk taking by Resident’s as an essential part of everyday life, assisting them to maximise their abilities and promote their independence
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU FIT THE ABOVE CRITERIA AND YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPLY NOW
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse - Near Newton Abbot - up to £18 p/h,Dawlish,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Bromley Road,Catford, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,DA11, Gravesend, Kent,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Solihull, West Midlands (County),Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Nuneaton, Warwickshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job