Heritage Oaks Healthcare are currently working with a number of well-established care provider based within Sheffield to recruit for the position of Registered Nurses. Shift patterns are for full time staff nurses (flexible to do days and nights)
We are looking for dedicated and flexible nurses, both Registered General and Registered Mental Health Nurses – (RGN and RMN) will be considered. This opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading care providers is ideal for any nurse looking for long standing career opportunities with the support of clinical and professional development available to all employees.
We can offer you:
• Guaranteed contacted weekly hours. Full Time and Part Time available
• Continued professional development throughout your career with access to a variety of specialist clinical trainings.
• Excellent rates of pay and benefits
• Full support with NMC revalidation
We require from you:
• Valid NMC PIN number
• Dedication to the healthcare profession
• A caring and compassionate nature
• Ability to provide reference details from 2 previous employers
• Ability to provide proof of Right to Work in the UK
If you want to be part of a team that is supported, trained to the highest standard and rewarded for providing high standards of care delivery then give us a call on (phone number removed) or apply via click “Apply Now”
Feel free to check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Linked in by searching for Heritage Oaks Healthcare.
We are looking forward to hearing from you very soon!
Heritage Oaks Healthcare acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent or temporary employment with a client. Heritage Oaks Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
Tagged as: Full Time