We are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse on behalf of our client based in the Middlesbrough area. This position will be 33 hours per week on night duty on a rota basis.
The registered nurse will deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan.
This position will be based on the Young Persons unit however the nurse will also be responsible for 4 elderly clients.
What we are looking for:
An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), the ideal candidate will have previous experience of learning disabilities and be well versed in Care Planning processes, Catheterisation, Wound Care, Venepuncture, palliative care and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools. They will be keen to develop their leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families and determined to drive continuous improvement.
The following personal attributes are considered essential to the post:
– Minimum of 6-12 months post registration experience in the UK
– NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with Active pin
– Well versed in care planning
– Fully familiar with clinical assessment tools
– Leadership skills
– Easily adaptable to new environments
– Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
– Eligibility to work in the UK
The core responsibilities of the role include:
– Leading the care team during your shift
– Ensure that residents medical, physical and emotional requirements are met
– Ensure compliance within the homes clinical governance framework
– Motivate colleagues
– Communicate effectively with other professionals, colleagues, service users and their families.
Benefits of Role:
– 23 days Annual Leave per annum plus Bank Holidays initially
– Paid DBS if not on the update service
– Ongoing training and professional development
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the specifics of the role in more detail then please contact Emma Thompson on (phone number removed) or submit an up to date copy of your C.V
Tagged as: Full Time