Registered Nurse – Newport
Salary: £24.30 – £25.90 per hour
You must be compassionate, caring and enjoy supporting and assisting service users.
You will need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NCM pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
To apply for this role you will need
* Current valid NMC registration
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
* At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
* A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course.
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Registrations will be carried out at a location suitable to you.
Completely Care Ltd is a specialist recruitment consultancy for social care, healthcare, childcare and education in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Bristol and South Wales
Tagged as: Full Time