At Adapt Recruit we are currently looking for Registered Nurses for an exciting new opportunity in the Horsham Area. We have a full-time permanent role available paying from £15.00 to £17.00 per hour depending on your experience, with paid breaks and 50p extra at weekends.
* Valid NMC Pin Number
* Passionate about delivering great care and have outstanding communication skills
* Strong team player with willingness for personal development, be able to take control of a situation and build good relationships with their team, the people they support and visitors to the home.
* Be reliable and punctual to ensure that the needs of the people the service support are met.
What the role will entail:
* Giving medication and keeping accurate records
* Updating and writing care plans, using best practice
* Maintain accurate clinical observations of the condition of those the company supports
* Interpret the significance of data to the people the service support’s condition and progress
* Communicate effectively with service users, their relatives and co-workers.
* Liaise with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care
* Maintain standards in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
* Maintain standards in accordance with NMC, CQC and council.
* Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
* 50p extra pay at weekends
* Paid breaks
* Staff bus pass for free
* Subsidised meals during shifts
* Free uniform
* Reduced accommodation rate
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse – Ward / Outpatients,Southampton, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job