£17 + Paid Breaks | Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £42.4K | 36/48 Hour Contracts – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large nursing home in the Bilston area is currently recruiting for RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their team as Staff Nurse on days.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a purpose-built setting and has a great local reputation.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse will receive:
* Permanent contracts of 36 or 48 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
* Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £42,430 for a 48 hour contract
* Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
* A friendly, supportive and stable working environment with a great management team in place
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment and confident working in a long-term adult care setting
* Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
* Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Huntingdon,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Netherton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Deal,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Aberdare,Permanent...Apply For This Job
RNLD Nurse Assessor,Salisbury, Wiltshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job