Staff Nurse – Nursing Home – General Nursing – Amazing Benefits!!!
– Location: Northwich, Cheshire
– Position: Staff Nurse
– Care Categories: Old Age
– Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
– Salary: £14.79 per hour £25,300 – £33,800 negotiable depending on experience
– Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
– Hours: The manager can accommodate Full time & Part time Hours (11 hours / 22 Hours / 33 Hours / 44 Hours)
– Shifts: There is a choice of days, Nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference, shifts are 8/8
– Contract type: Permanent
*Rated 9.8/10 on (url removed)
*DBS AND NMC PIN PAID BY EMPLOYER
Further Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Northwich, Cheshire. The Home is a purpose-built home offering residential and nursing care. The Home Manager makes sure that all Residents receive the kindest possible care. The extensively trained team deliver all the nursing and specialist care and support services that your loved one require.
Every staff member is cheerful. Warm hearted and passionate, they are fully committed to understand every resident's needs. We feel this makes a happy workplace and allows you to flourish and provide continuity of care.
Shifts/Salary: The home manager is very accommodating offering both fulltime and part time hours as well as days, nights or mixed shifts depending on your preference. We can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances.
Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £33,800!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: Fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
*2019 review from family member: Staffed by people who don't just look after but get to know the people they care for. The level of care witnessed was of a very high calibre*
– Many benefits in line with the NHS
– Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
– A thorough induction programme
– A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
– Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
– Leadership & management development
– 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
– CPD top up
– Free eye test and savings on optical care
– Employee assistance programme – access to counselling and legal services 24/7
– Indemnity insurance for all nurses
– Childcare vouchers
– Free uniform
– Free DBS
– Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm – I am always available on email or text (phone number removed) – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to (url removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Preceptorship Nurse - Mental Health / RMN,DE24 8WZ,Permanent...Apply For This Job