Daytime Healthcare are working alongside one of the largest care home provider's in the UK who are currently looking for experienced Registered Nurse's to join their team!
As the Registered Nurse you will:
* Lead a team and ensure that they deliver the highest standards of care at all times.
* Assessing of residents needs, creating and implementing care plans.
* Overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislations.
* Teaching, guiding and supporting others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
* Must be a Registered Nurse with an up to date NMC Pin.
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN),London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Part Time - Physical Health Nurse - Sturt House,Surrey,Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN),Haywards Heath, West Sussex,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Bourton,Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Chemotherapy Nurse,Hertfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Band 5 Registered Nurse (RGN) in Hinchingbrooke,Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job