Etta Healthcare have partnered with a leading, reputable private healthcare organisation in the search for their expanding team across the UK.
The role I am currently working on, based close to Ripley, Derbyshire. There are a number of different hourly contracts available across part time and full time to suit all work / life demands.
It is an exciting time for my client with a new unit opening soon. Working with a small group of people, you’ll build extremely close relationships with your team and all the individuals you support, allowing you to deliver truly holistic care and a more personal way of working. Their vision being simply that this is how nursing should be. The ratio to of support workers to nurses is 5:1 in this home.
Start dates available across December and in to the new year to accommodate notice periods.
Their service provision is a specialist nursing home for adults with complex physical disability, mental-ill health and brain injury, with their mission to make every day better for everyone they care for and work with. Working alongside specialist and like-minded colleagues, you’ll be part of a multi-disciplined team that continually develops and delivers its skills to make every day better for the people we support.
As an integral member of the team you will be entitled to excellent benefits including but not limited to:
* Free uniform
* Free car parking
* Pension contributions
* 28 days holiday
* Paid NMC registration after 12 months – Worth £120
* Paid enhanced DBS check
* Company rewards including discounts
* Refer a Friend scheme – Up to £1,500*
* Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
* Free financial advice and assistance
* You will be a registered nurse RGN and will have a valid NMC pin.
* You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
* You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care and promote company values
* You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
* You’ll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
* Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential.
For more information please give me a call or apply direct for a confidential discussion
Tagged as: Part Time