Are you a dynamic, energetic experienced ITU nurse that is looking for a change?
If so Sugarman are currently seeking team members to join us in an exciting and active placement in the Poole area.
You will become part of our existing team that supports a 33 year old male in his daily spontaneous life, this gentleman is very active in the community, from running his own charity and business to travelling around the world and attending festivals and concerts, all of which you will get to experience alongside him.
ITU experience is essential in this role, as well as having a positive and active attitude for supporting those who have a spinal injury, tracheostomy, ventilator, catheter.
The shift patterns are:
We support from Monday – Sunday and you would have a monthly rota.
You would need to be able to work days and nights.
* Permanent Role
* Part Time (24.5) or Full Time (36.75) contracts available
* Paid Holiday
* Maternity/Paternity Leave
* Sick Pay
* Free Mandatory and Clinical training
* The Reward Cord is a shopping discount scheme which is available for Sugarman employees
Requirements of the ITU Nurse role:
* ITU experience
* Have a positive and solution-oriented attitude
* To be respectful and maintain professional boundaries
* Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
* To be flexible, punctual, resourceful and professional
* Who will respect his beliefs, values and instil a team approach
* Who embrace the goals he wants to achieve
To apply for the ITU Nurse role you will need:
* The right to live and work in the UK
* A full clean driving license
* ITU experience
* A clean DBS
* Current valid NMC registration
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Tagged as: Full Time