We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team at our Care home in Cobham.
The salary for our Registered Nurse is up to £18.00 per hour DOE. Based in a 42 hour contract
Part time, full time or flexible hours available.
Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
Excellent benefits including NMC Subscription fee paid, paid breaks.
Registered Nurse – What you'll be doing
– Our Registered Nurse will take responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
– Our Registered Nurse will lead, motivate and mentor the team and deliver clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
– Our Registered Nurse will be required to carry out assessments and developing, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
– Our Registered Nurse will monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
– Our Registered Nurse will will generally promote our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
If you’re a dedicated Staff Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number and ENB998 and/or 941, consider a move to our Care Homes.
What you’ll need
– A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
– A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
– A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
– A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
– A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
A competitive salary and benefits that include:
* A health and wellbeing package
* Excellent pension and life assurance schemes
* 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
* Outstanding CPD, including access to external scholarships and academic opportunities
* Recognition schemes to reward the special contribution you bring
YellowHat UK is acting as an Employmant Agency in relation to this vacancy.
RGN / RMN / REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE / REGISTERED MENTAL NURSE / RN1 / RNLD / ADULT NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE ADULT
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home £15.50 - £16.00,Old Malton, North Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job