£17.75 per hour
Full Time OR Part Time Hours available.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
* Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
* Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
* Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
* Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
* Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
* Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
* Attend and participate in staff meetings.
* Enable residents to receive appropriate religious, cultural, emotional and psychological support.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
* Paid NMC registration
* ‘Welcome’ Bonus
* Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Paid annual leave
* Workplace Pension
* Recommend a friend paid scheme
Our client specialises in both nursing and dementia care. Having been purpose-built to suit modern care practice as well as a comfortable living environment where residents can feel safe and remain as active as they wish.
We can offer full and part time hours
Tagged as: Part Time