Oakleaf are currently looking for motivated Registered Nurses to join our new soon to open Care Home with Nursing based Near Liverpool. We are looking for nurses to work nights ideally.
The service will provide 41 beds offering end of life, dementia and physical disabilities care.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking to progress their nursing career. We are a friendly, supportive company and are looking for nurses that shares our values in delivering quality care.
Main function of the Nurse:-
Jointly with the manager, to share a commitment to the philosophy and objectives of the establishment. Maintain professional standards in health and social care and facilitate the operation of a service’s day to day functions.
Main duties of the Nurse:-
1. Assist Registered Manager in implementing all departmental policies and procedures and in carrying out tasks related to budgets, Health and Safety, staff supervision, training and appraisal, and recruitment of care staff.
2. Assist the Registered Manager to ensure that the service provided is of highest possible quality within available resources. Assist with the evaluation and monitoring of the service.
3. To be up to date on, and follow, the relevant procedures contained in the service’s Policies and Procedures file as they affect your job and its responsibilities.
4. Ensure that all service users and carers are enabled and encouraged to participate in all decisions affecting their lives, the design of services to meet their needs and users within the service. Report shortfalls to the Registered Manager.
5. Assess the preparation and presentation of reports and assessments.
6. Design and implement rotas to suit the needs of the establishment and which will maximise the use of staff over twenty-four period.
7. Assess and supervise the assessment of client need, and ensure that an appropriate level of care is provided through sensitive care practices, designed to preserve individuality and maximise independence.
8. Ensure that the social, occupational, recreational, medical, dietary and religious needs of clients are met whether indigenous or ethnic origin.
9. Work on a rota basis, and respond to emergency calls when required. Act as chair-person at staff or other meetings when required.
10. Ensure the control, administration and disposal of prescribed drugs and medications within the service.
11. Maintain an awareness of the Health and Safety requirements.
12. Maintain client and business confidentiality at all times.
13. Undertake other duties appertaining to the post as required by the Manager.
· Educated to registered nurse RGN with active PIN
· Previous experience as a registered nurse
· Knowledge of CQC regulations
· An understanding of staff induction, supervision, and appraisal processes
· Leadership and collaborative working style
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· A commitment to the provision of high quality care with an interest in the care, learning and development of vulnerable adults in designated service user type
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse - up to £22/hr - Good CQC,Fleet,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse | Band 5 | Manchester,Manchester, Greater Manchester,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Chorleywood,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse - up to £42.5k - Good CQC,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Stoke on Trent,Permanent...Apply For This Job