Registered General Nurse / Registered Mental Nurse – RGN / RMN
Salary: £16.25 per hour (Day shift hours per week + £2.00 per hour enhancement for hours covered over contract)
Job Type: Permanent
We are a leading provider of residential, nursing and EMI care homes in the UK. We are recruiting Registered Nurse RGN/RMN to be a part of our reputable Nursing care home situated in Oldham.
If you love focusing on the care of individuals so that they may attain, maintain and recover optimal health and quality of life, this is the right opportunity for you!
Treelands Care Homeis located in the Fitton Hill area of Oldham. This purpose built 80-bed care home offers residential and nursing care for the frail, elderly and mentally infirm, in addition to respite and convalescent care. Providing individual care is one of our core values here at Treelands. Treelands is situated south of Oldham town centre, and is not far from the beautiful Lancashire countryside.
Registered Nurse Job
In collaboration with Home Manager you will be required to contribute toward achieving the highest possible standard of care, through direct nursing care and effective supervision of Staff Members. To take management responsibility for a shift as directed.
Responsibilities and Duties of Registered Nurse
* To promote independence & improve mobility in the elderly & dementia residents
* To lead, motivate and mentor your staff team, deliver guidance, training and development opportunities to ensure work practices are safe and conform to standards
* Focus not only on the physical ailments associated with aging, but also with mental impairments
* Identify client’s care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual residents and other relevant persons
* Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by the Home Manager
* Ensure that Clients’ Care Plans are completed and maintained and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines
* To participate, promote and engender the quality culture of Handsale Care Group by adhering to Quality Assurance Systems
Registered Nurse Qualifications and Skills
* Qualified and registered with the NMC as (RGN/RMN)
* Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
* Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
* Able to work a flexible shift pattern
* Highly Competitive rates of pay (£16.25 hourly)
* + £2.00 per hour enhancement for hours covered over contract
* Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Excellent training and support
* Established, Reputable, Forward Thinking Employer
* and many more
If you are a qualified registered nurse RGN/RMN & want to be part of a growing organization, this could be your next long term role.
Let us know about your willingness. Send your CV today by clicking on the Apply button below OR simply visit Treelands Care Home – Oldham.
Closing Date: 24/04/2019
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse - East Lancashire,Lancashire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse Set Nights - No Weekends - Bradford,Bradford, West Yorkshire,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home,Reading, Berkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
NHS RGN Community Nurse - Canterbury (Locum),Canterbury,Temporary...Apply For This Job