£20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40.25 hours | Flexible Shifts | Elderly and Dementia Care | Good CQC | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered | Great Company Benefits |
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a large, fully CQC compliant luxury nursing home in Barnet.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages and specialises in elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RGN Staff Nurse will receive:
• 40.25 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £20.00 which equates to NHS Band 7
• A comprehensive induction programme, free mandatory training and support and funding for additional training
• A company pension scheme with up to 4% matched employer contributions plus life assurance
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Sick pay, cycle to work programmes and childcare voucher schemes
• Employee support programmes and staff recognition and reward schemes
As RGN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Day Nurse | £18 per hour,Harrow, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Complex Care Neuro rehab,Sheffield,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,North West,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Functional Assessor - Registered Nurse,Doncaster, South Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home,Malton,Permanent...Apply For This Job