Registered Nurse –Saltdean, East Sussex, BN2 8SL
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our clients’ family run, well respected Care Home based in Saltdean, East Sussex.
Working alongside a multi-disciplinary team you will really get to know the residents and their families in a warm and friendly environment. The homes Staff to Resident ratio is above average allowing the team to promote effective care, treatment and support.
They deliver support and care to individuals and their way of working is unique and person centred. They are dedicated to enabling residents at their care homes recognise and develop skills which are needed to live fuller and more independent lives
Key Duties will include delivering hands-on nursing care, wound care, management and supervision of staff, record keeping, catheterisation, verifying death, along with other clinical duties.
The successful candidate will have:
* Active NMC Registration / PIN
* Evidence of relevant CPD
* Have working knowledge of Care Quality Commission (CQC) Regulations and Outcomes
* Satisfactory references / DBS checks
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Nursing Home Experience is desirable but not essential
* Ability to take charge on shift in absence of management
In Return we offer:
* £15.00 – £16-50 per hour, dependent on experience and qualifications (to be discussed at interview stage)
* 36 hours a week, flexible hours, days or nights, or rolling rota
* 6 weeks holiday per year
* Company pension scheme
* Free Uniform and meal provided
* Paid breaks while on duty
* Strong emphasis on training
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment quoting REF AC1970 and ask for Lucy
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse - Nights or Days,Nottingham, Nottinghamshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job