An unmissable opportunity to take the next step in your nursing career and gain expertise in a niche service. Join as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) working for an award winning, nationally recognised Mental Health service provider based in Nottingham.
As a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) at this specialist brain injury rehabilitation centre, you will receive bespoke training, joining a highly-skilled multidisciplinary team.
This specialist brain injury rehabilitation centre provides high-level care to patients with a complex brain injury or other neurological injury.
Working within this hospital as a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN), you will be provided with the following generous benefits:
* Comprehensive training and development framework
* Salary up to £33,000 per annum
* Company sick pay
* Welcome bonus of £1,000.00
* Up to £8,000 relocation package
* Paid breaks
* Enhancements for public holidays
* 5.6 weeks’ holiday allowance
* Free uniform provided
Responsibilities for this role as a Registered Nurse will include:
* Assess needs, plan, implement and evaluate evidence-based nursing care
* Provide healthcare advice through educating patients, carers and families
* Carry out clinical nursing procedures
* Work collaboratively with other members of the health and social care team
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) who has experience in brain/neurological injuries however this is not essential as you will be given substantial training to make you an expert within your field.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN) with a clear passion for working in a brain injury service and you feel you have what it takes to be an integral part of an amazing team, please click APPLY or contact Sara at Leaders in Care on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Rotherham, South Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job