Come and join a Luxury Care Home Provider with a high quality of convalescent, nursing dementia and palliative care to residents in Telford.
The successful Registered Nurse will be joining a market leading care provider that are recognised as the number one employer for staff development & progression.
Key duties of the role:
· Opportunity to undertake specialist clinical training to become an onsite ‘link clinician’
· Through support of the mentorship programme you will mentor student / Junior staff
· Acting as a named member of staff for a group of residents
Benefits for the Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD position:
· Nights paying £17 an hour (33 – hours per week + Part Time available)
· In house trainers who provide weekly refresher courses
· Career development programmes into senior management
· QCF courses in Dementia
Criteria for this exciting new Registered Nurse Position:
· Active NMC PIN – either RGN, RMN or RNLD Registration
· This role is suitable for a Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD, Unit Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Lead who has a real passion to work with care of the elderly / dementia.
If you’re interested in this Registered Nurse opening please click Apply and Sara at Leaders in Care will call you to discuss the role, alternatively please call (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) OFFERING PAID BREAKS,Bolton, Northumberland,Permanent...Apply For This Job