Salary – up to £44,928
(based on a 48 hour week)
Day and night shifts available
We are actively looking to recruit Registered General Nurses right now at our nursing home in Surbiton, and offer a fantastic employee benefit package.
Day to day duties of this role:
* Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
* The organisation of the home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
* The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
* Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
* Employee Benefit Package – great savings, discounts and rewards, including discounts at major supermarkets, High Street stores, cinemas and many more
* Free onsite parking
* Accommodation available
* Friendly team and very supportive manager
* Full training and induction programme for all staff
* Working with buddy and mentor experience
* Fully funded apprenticeship programme available with opportunity to develop your career
* Great opportunities for promotion
* Relevant qualification – Registered General Nurse Qualification with active NMC PIN number
* Experience in the same or similar role – at least 1 year
* Good communication skills
* Leadership skills
Yellow Hat (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Near Bath,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Care Home,Peterhead,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - Community,City of London, London,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Nurse Assessor,Craigavon, Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Dornoch,Permanent...Apply For This Job