Work as Registered Nurse for a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence.
You will be working within a large, purpose-built Home in Leigh, Greater Manchester.
The Home offers, nursing, dementia and palliative care and is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens.
· The Home is split into 6 separate houses and we are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse, RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified.
· We have a role available on days and vacancies covering night shifts; 24, 26, 42 or 48 hours a week are available.
· The salary for a Registered Nurse on day shifts is £17ph and on night shifts £19ph
· You will receive paid breaks and annual salaries are £32,000 – £47,500 depending on shifts and contracted hours.
· You will receive ongoing training and development, and a benefits package including extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more…
To apply for this role, we are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse, ideally with previous experience working in a Care Home environment.
If you are a Registered Nurse in Greater Manchester and would like further details, please APPLY or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care
Tagged as: Full Time
Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Bushey,Contract...Apply For This Job
RMN RNLD RGN NURSE,Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse, Nursing Home,Yeovil Marsh,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Dental nurse,London,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Dornoch,Permanent...Apply For This Job
NHS 111 Pathways Trained Clinical Advisor,Croydon, London,Temporary...Apply For This Job