We Care Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Registered Nurse to work within a specialist Neurological and Rehabilitation Service.
To coordinate, implement and evaluate the delivery of care as part of clients holistic care, therapy and rehabilitation programmes working as part of the multidisciplinary team under the guidance of the Registered Manager.
To demonstrate drive, initiative, and flexibility in carrying out all principle responsibilities detailed below in order to promote service excellence and a positive progressive rehabilitate environment within the service.
* To be aware of, implement and deliver Clients holistic care programmes. This individual programme is an integral part of each Clients ‘Rehabilitation/ Care Plan’. It will be regularly monitored and reviewed to ensure continuity and consistency of the care and rehabilitation programme
* To motivate and support the client in achieving individual goals as determined through communication with the client, discussions with relatives/ advocates and input from other members of the health/ social care team via assessments, treatment and observation of the clients
* To facilitate, implement and assist the Clients care and rehabilitation programmes
* To act as a model to junior members of staff
Job Role Requirements:
* Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
* Interest in rehabilitation, brain injury and neurological conditions; Awareness or willingness to learn about treatment of these conditions and patients
* Hold a registered NMC Pin
* Have the right to work within the UK
Benefits and Rewards:
* Progression and training; Enhancements with further training and experience after 1 year with the service
* Holidays; 20 days + Bank Holidays (more dependent on experience)
* Competitive salary; reviewed annually
For more information please contact the office and ask for Lucy
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Chelsea, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Banbury,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,AL10, Hatfield, Hertfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead / Senior Nurse Practitioner,YO1, York, City of York,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Associate,Barham, Kent,Permanent...Apply For This Job