At Sanctuary Care, we believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. It goes without saying that kindness is what care is all about, so first and foremost, we carefully choose our staff for their kind and compassionate nature. We aim to care, nurture and enrich the lives of all in our ‘family’ at Sanctuary Care, whether that’s our staff, residents or family members.
Arbury Lodge Intermediate Care Unit, College Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire
36 hours per week
Various options available including; days, evenings, nights & alternate weekends
We pay up to £2,000 when you join Sanctuary Care. Relocation packages are also available.
Why work for us?
We spend so much time at work don’t we, so our ethos at Sanctuary Care is to enrich the lives of both our residents and staff. Let’s have some fun while we’re at work, support each other and work hard as a team. There’s loads of training and promotion opportunities available for those who want to pursue it and every day job satisfaction at Arbury Lodge Intermediate Care Unit for all regardless of role.
Sanctuary Care has over 100 care homes and you can ‘feel’ the difference a team makes the moment you step through one of our doors. The team at Arbury Lodge Intermediate Care Unit is special and we’re looking for special people to join us. Become a part of it and apply for this role.
Where you’ll work
Arbury Lodge is situated within the George Eliot Hospital in Nuneaton and is a discharge to assess unit. If you are well enough to leave hospital but are not ready to return home you can receive on-going care and support. Referring you here means you can be assessed in the right place for you – a homely environment away from the busy wards.We have a dedicated activities person who provides a wide range of stimulating and varied activities, including games, live music, flower arranging, coffee mornings, singing sessions and pamper mornings.
Click here for further information about the home
Are you our next Registered Nurse? Here’s more about the role:
* First and foremost – we work together as a team to enrich our residents’ lives – let’s support our colleagues too and have fun in the process
* You’ll give the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans that you prepare and monitor
* You’ll regularly communicate with residents, their families and staff both verbally and written
* Providing comprehensive , systematic and accurate nursing assessments of the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents will be at the heart of your day
* It’s very simple – if we can be the best Registered Nurse we can be by being kind and supportive in every way to our residents, their families and our colleagues, then we’re all doing a great job.
What skills do I need?
* Team work! A happy team, makes for happy residents and a happy home
* You will be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
* You will have experience of working in a clinical setting
* Being able to communicate well is essential along with a flexible approach
* You will also be kind and have a real genuine like for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
* You will use a good Nursing Process to formulate initial Nursing Diagnosis by collecting data from subjective and objective information given and then prioritising and managing care
* You will have experience of infection control, nutrition, moving and handling, wound care, phlebotomy and drug administration.
Benefits and rewards
We know you work so hard and being the best Registered Nurse you can be needs to be rewarded. We are very proud to offer the following:
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
* Life assurance
* CQC performance bonus
* Overtime enhancement
* Occupational sick pay after qualifying period
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
* Contributory pension from Sanctuary Care
* Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
* Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via ‘My Rewards’
* Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care.
To apply please click the Apply button at the top of the page or please send your up to date CV and covering letter to (url removed).
The reference number for this position is 73367
Closing date: 28 May 2020
We might get a lot of applications so reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Don’t miss out, please apply early.
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Care Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse - Good CQC - East Sussex,Eastbourne,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Winchfield, Hampshire,Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - RGN,W5, Cleveland, Greater London,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Nurse Deputy Manager - Wolverhampton - £18 p/h,Wolverhampton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Days,Nottingham,Permanent...Apply For This Job