Job Title: Registered Nurse – Nursing Home- Good CQC
Position: Staff Nurse
Care Categories: Elderly / General Nursing, Dementia Care
Pay: £17.00ph + Paid Breaks
Salary: £31,800 – £42,400 per annum + excellent benefits
Shifts: Days or Nights
Hours: Full-time or Part-time
Low Staff Turnover and Lovely Supportive Team & manager
Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
Award Winning Company winning 'Top 20 Care Home' multiple times
Nursing Home Details:
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join a fantastic nursing home based in the Crewe area. The home has a fantastic reputation and a brilliant long-standing friendly team and staff morale is very high. The team are passionate about the very high quality of care that they provide to each and every resident and are proud of their fantastic reputation and Good CQC rating achieved.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award-winning company recognised as one of the UK's leading private healthcare companies offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities.
The home provides person centred care to elderly residents, including care for residents with Dementia and end of life care.
– Paid Breaks
– Opportunities to complete mentorship training / Support Newly Qualified nurses on placements within the service
– Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
– Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
– Excellent and friendly work environments
– Established and supportive nurse team
– The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
– The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
– Staff recognitions schemes
– 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
– The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
– Help with re-validation
– A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
– The opportunity to complete further qualifications
– Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
– Specialist dementia training and support
– Employee of the month incentives
Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their service. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Experience of working within a nursing home is strongly desirable, although we are happy to consider applications from newly-qualified to Staff nurses. Staff Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours – I am always available on email or text (phone number removed) – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - RGN nurse,Musselburgh,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Caerphilly, Caerphilly County Borough,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Portsmouth, Hampshire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Rgn Rmn Staff Nurse,Sheffield, South Yorkshire,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Nurses Ireland based,Ireland,Permanent...Apply For This Job
ITU Nurse Band 5 - Basildon - Night Shifts,Basildon, Essex,Temporary...Apply For This Job