Job Title: Registered Nusre – Nursing home
Location: Elburton, Plymouth
Salary: £38,800-£43,300 per annum (£17.00p/h-£18.50p/h – based on experience)
Shifts: Nights – 8pm-8:15am (45 hours per week)
Registered Care Categories: Dementia – Mental Health Condition – Old Age – Physical Disability – Younger Adults
CQC rated "Good" with "Outstanding" in caring
Award Winning Company winning 'Top 20 Care Home' multiple times
Excellent Reviews on (url removed)
Further details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home located in Roborough, Plymouth . This warm and cosy nursing home creates a friendly and welcoming environment for the residents and their families. The healthcare team at the home are passionate about the high-quality person-centred care that they provide, and the Home Manager is looking for a caring and like-minded Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join the team. Staff morale at the home is very high.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award-winning company recognised as one of the UK's leading private healthcare companies offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities you will have access to a live Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses which you can hand pick from.
– Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
– Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
– Excellent and friendly work environments
– Established and supportive nurse team
– The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
– The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
– Staff recognitions schemes
– 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
– The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
– Help with re-validation
– A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
– The opportunity to complete further qualifications
– Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
– Specialist dementia training and support
– A duvet day on your birthday!
Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their service. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Experience of working within a nursing home is strongly desirable, although we are happy to consider applications from newly-qualified to Staff nurses. Staff Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on (phone number removed) or send a copy of your CV to
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours – I am always available on email or text (phone number removed) – this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse - Mental Health and specialist Dementia Hospital / rehab,Dewsbury,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Deeping St James,Contract...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Watford, Hertfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
RMN - Staff Nurse,Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - 5/5 CQC Amazing benefits,Ashington,Permanent...Apply For This Job