We are looking for Registered Nurse to join a fabulous home for a leading care provider in the Cotswolds.
Pay – £18 per hour, includes night duty enhancement
Hours – Nights (42 hours)
Golden Hello Incentive of £1,000 after successfully completing probationary period
Clinical and Mandatory Training Scheme
Comprehensive Induction Programme and continued development to support career progression
Long Service Award Scheme
Health Care Scheme
Member of the Care Workers’ Charity
The Home is a 35 bedded residential and nursing home which offers a pleasant and caring atmosphere, ensuring residents feel welcome, relaxed and secure whilst receiving care and compassion during the later stages of their lives.
* To ensure that Residents’ Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Residents, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy.
* To Assess social and health care needs of new residents and maintain on-going assessment and review of all other residents.
* To act as a role model for other care staff in respect of day to day activities.
* To educate and enable other care staff to practice skills under direct supervision until competent.
* To facilitate in the admission of new residents.
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations and the General Social Care Council Code of Conduct.
If you think this is the role for you, please get in touch – we’d love to tell you more
Tagged as: Full Time