Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking to develop your career further?
Advinia Healthcare, a top 15 UK Care Home provider is recruiting for Registered Nurses to work Night shift in our beautiful Residential and Nursing Home- Golfhill Care home.
Golfhill is a 120 bedded home in Glasgow and provides palliative care, convalescence, Dementia nursing and Parkinson's care.
The night shift is approx: 20:00-08:00
This Role is full-time
Your duties as a Nurse will include:
– Leading, supervising and training the care team
– General Nursing duties-Wound care/general obvs/blood sugar level obvs/liaising with other healthcare professionals to give the best care.
– Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
– Keeping precise, up to date records
– Maintaining the Clients dignity and respect at all times
For you commitment and hard work we will reward you with:
– Free NMC pin renewal
– Competitive pay rates
– Free PVG check and uniform
– Refer a friend
– Paid breaks
– Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
– Robust Continuing Professional Development
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse Preceptorship - Complex Care Neuro rehab,Sheffield,Permanent...Apply For This Job