Herts Good Care is a non-profit company, supporting adult care providers across Hertfordshire to fill their permanent positions. We are currently working with over 500 different care companies who are currently hiring.
Job Number:HCPA(phone number removed)
Company Name:Sanctuary Care
Job Shift:Days or Nights , Weekends
Type of Provider:Nursing Home (Residential)
Supporting individuals with:Dementia , Older Adults , End Of Life
Salary:£35571 Per Annum
Hours of Work:39
Contract Type:Full Time Contract
Part Time Contract
0 Hours Contract
At Sanctuary Care we believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Our strength lies in the quality of our people and we employ those who will share our mission statement 'Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
We spend so much time at work don’t we, so our ethos at Sanctuary Care is to enrich the lives of both our residents and staff. Let’s have some fun while we’re at work, support each other and work hard as a team. There’s loads of training and promotion opportunities available for those who want to pursue it and every day job satisfaction at Sanctuary Hatfield for all regardless of role.
Sanctuary Care has over 100 care homes and you can 'feel’ the difference a team makes the moment you step through one of our doors. The team at Hatfield is special and we’re looking for special people to join us. Become a part of it and apply for this role.
Why should I apply for this job?
We know you work so hard and being the best Registered Nurse you can be needs to be rewarded. We are very proud to offer the following:
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
* Life assurance
* CQC performance bonus
* Overtime enhancement
* Occupational sick pay after qualifying period
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
* Contributory pension from Sanctuary Care
* Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
* Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards’
* Criminal Records Checks are funded by Sanctuary Care.
What does this job involve?
Are you our next Registered Nurse? Here’s more about the role:
* First and foremost – we work together as a team to enrich our residents’ lives – let’s support our colleagues too and have fun in the process
* You’ll give the highest quality of personalised care to our residents in line with their individual care plans that you prepare and monitor
* You’ll regularly communicate with residents, their families and staff both verbally and written
* Providing comprehensive , systematic and accurate nursing assessments of the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents will be at the heart of your day
* It’s very simple – if we can be the best Registered Nurse we can be by being kind and supportive in every way to our residents, their families and our colleagues, then we’re all doing a great job.
Am I the right person for this job?
What skills do I need?
* Team work! A happy team, makes for happy residents and a happy home
* You will be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
* You will have experience of working in a clinical setting
* Being able to communicate well is essential along with a flexible approach
* You will also be kind and have a real genuine like for older people and their needs, ensuring we treat everyone with the respect and dignity they deserve
* You will use a good Nursing Process to formulate initial Nursing Diagnosis by collecting data from subjective and objective information given and then prioritising and managing care
* You will have experience of infection control, nutrition, moving and handling, wound care, phlebotomy and drug administration.
If you are interested in this position please apply today and we will call you within the next couple of days. If this is not the right job for you, you can search and apply easily for other positions via the hertsgoodcare website
Tagged as: Full Time
Mental Health Nurse,Ansty, West Sussex,Permanent, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Nursing Home Manager - Good CQC (Non-Nurses Considered),Dunstable, Bedfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Fareham, Hampshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Bristol,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Ticehurst, East Sussex,Contract, Temporary...Apply For This Job