For a role based in Wadhurst, Kent, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse's to work in a private hospital / care home setting.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Flexible & willing to travel
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position
* Provide an in-date enhanced DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in London and the South East. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse Renal,Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Bath, Bath and North East Somerset,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Locum Band 5/6 Registered General Nurse - Full Time,Guernsey,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Chelmsford,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home,Steyning,Permanent...Apply For This Job