We are looking for dedicated and reliable Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to join our expanding client services.
• You will be required to be flexible in your approach to working hours, as you will be required to work both days and nights
• Assessing and talking to patients about their problems and discussing the best way to plan and deliver their care.
• Building relationships with patients to encourage trust, while listening to and interpreting their needs and concerns.
• Applying 'de-escalation' techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour;
• Preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals;
• Preparing and maintaining patient records and producing care plans and risk assessments;
• Working with patients' families and carers, helping to educate them and the patient about their mental health problems.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Enhanced annual leave entitlements, sick pay allowances
• Excellent and professionally certified training – free of charge!
• Access to an Out of hours team enabling us to support you 24/7
• Referral fee for introducing new staff (T&C’s apply)
Be the difference, change lives ! if you would like a fulfilling and flexible career that will make a difference to people's lives. APPLY NOW
Tagged as: Part Time
Registered Nurse - KEYWORKERS REQUIRED,Hythe, Hampshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Staff NUrse,Newcastle upon Tyne,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN,G66, Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - RGN,Croydon, Greater London,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN),Slough,Permanent...Apply For This Job