Our client is a private psychiatric hospital for adults and adolescents based in the Birghton area, who are recruiting for temporary and/or contract staff nurses for a new ward due to open shortly. The service provides secure assessment, treatment and rehabilitation facilities for adults and adolescents with a primary diagnosis of mental illness/personality disorder. Young people and adults presenting with a learning difficulty or developmental disorder can be admitted and treated effectively in a separate setting adapted to their sensory profiles and specific needs. It aims to provide a turning point in the lives of all adolescents who spend time there. As staff nurse your main duties will be as below:
* Taking responsibility for assessing the care needs of patients and the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of individual care plans.
* To take an active role in providing a safe and therapeutic environment for all who use and work in the hospital.
* To undertake a professional role in line with Code of Professional Conduct: Standards for Conduct, Performance and Ethics 2004, and all other NMC Guidelines.
* To support the Charge Nurses and Senior Staff Nurses, in delivering 24-hour care and management of ward based in-patient services.
* To work shifts over a seven day week, twenty-four hour day, including week-ends and Bank Holidays where required.
* To take charge of the unit on an occasional basis for the span of duty, where competency has been agreed by the Charge Nurses.
* To safeguard children’s and young peoples’ needs This is an exciting opportunity to forge a rewarding career and to develop your skills in an exceptional environment. In return for your dedication and enthusiasm you will be offered a stimulating, supportive working environment and a commitment to your on going professional and personal development, along with extremely competitive salaries/hourly rates. For more information about this role please contact me today
Tagged as: Part Time
Registered Nurse,Scottish Borders,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Bromley Road,Catford, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse - 'Good CQC' - £18.00/hr,Wellingborough,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead Nurse,Staines,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse - Team Leader,Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job