Registered General Nurses needed in the region of Northern Ireland
ALL SPECS- General Medical/Surgical, A&E and ITU
Mayday are looking to recruit Registered General Nurses (RGNs) to work ad hoc shifts and Rota based shifts.
We currently have full time, contract and part time roles available, with flexible working hours and a fantastic high rates.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, experienced and committed RGN, who is able to work in a range of settings to provide high-quality care to service users. We are looking for Registered Nurses with a minimum of 1 year NHS experience gained within the last 2 years
About the Company
* Mayday Healthcare has been an established Nursing Agency since December 2003. Our aim is to provide an effective temporary healthcare recruitment service to both our clients and our candidates.
* We are part of The National Agency Nursing Framework Agreement and have added national contracts with the Spire Group and BMI Hospitals. This shows that we are now well positioned to provide around the clock service to healthcare organisations in both the public and private sectors alike.
* 1 year NHS ward based experience gained within the last 12 months
* Current NMC Pin Number
* Dedication to continued professional and personal development
* Hungry and motivated
* PAYE or Umbrella payments
* Free uniform*
* Excellent Monday – Sunday out-of-hours support team
* Flexible working opportunities according to availability
* Weekly payroll
* Fast Track Applications
For more information on the positions available please contact our Senior Consultant Muzahir Khan on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Part Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) -Nursing Home,Shepshed, Leicestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job