JT Recruit are currently recruiting for Two Registered Nurses 1 for Days and 1 for Nights for our client based in Sheffield 33 hours a week
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
* Leading, motivating and mentoring the care team to ensure effective deployment and smooth and efficient running of the care home
* You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
* You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
* You’ll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
* Undertake nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisations, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
* Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the well-being of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care. Making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity
* Promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
·Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and training new staff, you will be an integral part of our team and the home.
Experience and requirements
* Valid Enhanced DBS check will be required dated within the last 12 months would be advantageous.
* An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools. You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families and determined to drive continuous improvement.
* Your enthusiastic work ethic will be teamed with the ability to deal with sometimes stressful situations. You will have a consultative and responsible nature and ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with others.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team.
* Naturally kind and warm-hearted, respectful, courteous and compassionate individual driven and energised by promoting care and well-being. You should be able to demonstrate initiative, ability to create and build relationships with residents, colleagues and resident’s families.
* Be adaptive and flexible to cover a range of responsibilities at short notice.
* Paid holiday of 28 days pro rata including bank holidays
* Work-life balance with excellent shift patterns
* Free induction and ongoing training held locally to you
* First Uniform free
* Free parking
* Pension scheme available
To be considered for this role please apply online with an up to date CV or contact Gemma from our Mansfield Branch
Tagged as: Full Time