New Year new start? Do you want to join an agency for flexible working and better pay? If the answer is YES then join Local Care Force today! We have work available throughout Manchester and Lancashire.
We have various ongoing days and nights available in nursing homes throughout Salford. The shifts will be within the following settings; Elderly EMI, General nursing, Dementia and challenging behaviour.
We pride ourselves on offering you work that matches your skill set and experience. We ensure you have opportunities to continue professional development whilst working in services that allow you to enhance your skill sets.
At Local Care Force you are treated like an individual where your pin and lifestyle matters to us. Don’t take our word for it read one of our nurse’s testimonial below;
'’I cannot recommend working with Rosie highly enough. I’ve worked with other agencies before but always felt that they cared more about the money I could earn them rather than me and my registration. Rosie is the other end of the spectrum, nothing is too much trouble. I feel valued, supported and prioritized-very rare for agency work! If you are looking for full time work or just extra hours I would wholeheartedly encourage you to join LCF’’
* A valid nursing pin
* At least six months paid UK Nursing experience
* Enhanced DBS **Not essential but desirable**
Benefits of being a nurse with Local Care Force
* On going work that matches your skill set and experience
* The support of a dedicated consultant that is available 24/7
* FREE UNIFORM
* FREE DBS
* FREE ongoing specialist training, all training goes towards your CPD hours
* FREE support with revalidation if you're a full time nurse we will revalidate you!
* Competitive rates of pay
* Your very own clinical lead available 24/7 to assist you
* Flexible work that matches your lifestyle
* A generous referral scheme, refer a nurse and earn £££ No limit (T&C's apply)
Tagged as: Full Time
Nursery Practitioner - Level 3 Qualified,Oxford, Oxfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job