Total Assist is recruiting Registered General Nurses to cover agency ad-hoc shifts within the West Yorkshire area in a very prestigious NHS Trust. This trusts is inundated with ad-hoc shifts available within medical, surgical and critical care wards.
This position, based in a busy, fast-paced environment and will include the following duties:
* Provide hands-on care to patients
* Medicine management
* Assessing and accurately maintaining clinical observations.
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Must have at least 6 months NHS experience dated within the last year
Why choose Total Assist?
* Excellent hourly rates, with daily payroll
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties nationwide
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Free Bloods
* Free Training
Tagged as: Part Time
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Staffordshire,Leek, Staffordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job