Due to increasing demand from our client in the area, Swanstaff Colchester are looking for Registered General Nurses to join our team of Healthcare professionals! Could it be you?
Job Title: Registered General Nurse
Salary: £19.00 – £25.00 per hour
Shifts available: days and nights 7am – 7pm or 7pm – 7am
The Role of a Registered Nurse:
– Checking and administering drugs and injections
– PEG Feeds
– Syringe Drivers
– Wound Management
– Diabetes Management
– End of Life Care
Requirements of a Registered Nurse:
– You must be NMC Registered Nurse with an active PIN number
– You must have a minimum of 6 months UK based care experience ideally within similar settings.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential.
– Own transport preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
– Free Training
– Varied work placements (if required)
– Hours to suit your availability
– Weekly Pay
– A dedicated and friendly team of experienced consultants
– Refer a friend scheme – from £25 – £200
If you`re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte from our Colchester branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Lancashire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Rgn (Registered General Nurse),Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Derby,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD,Linwood, Renfrewshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Manchester, Greater Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job