Service Care Solutions have a new vacancy for a Band 5 Community Nurse to work within the NHS community nursing team in Reading.
The role is full time or part time, with flexibility around the working hours and start time.
You should be confident and competent in the following areas:
previous experience within the community
competent in comprehensive assessment, wound care including pressure ulcers and leg ulcers, catheter care, medication administration including insulin
For further details please respond to this advertisement with your CV.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provide
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN,Ratton Village, East Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Cardiac Nurse,City of London, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Watford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Qualified Nurse,Barnsley, South Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Newark, Nottinghamshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job