£17.65 to £18.00 per hour (equates up to £35,100 per annum & NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks & Handover | 37.5 hours | Good CQC |
A privately-owned care home in South West London is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN to join their clinical team. The large, fully CQC compliant home offers the highest standards of care to old age residents and people with dementia.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 37.5 hours per week available on days or nights
• £17.65 to £18.00 per hour (equates up to £35,100 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks and handover
• Premium pay rates for working Bank Holidays. Double pay for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day and time and a half for all other Bank Holidays
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
• Training and induction provided
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Post registration experience is essential
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse - Male Mental Health Rehabilitation,Crawley,Permanent...Apply For This Job