Trust Care Management are recruiting for experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate Registered General Nurses to join our 2 floor, 27 bed Nursing Home in Peterborough.
Peterborough town centre is a 10 minute walk away, alternatively a regular bus service runs directly to town with a bus stop 100 yards outside the facility.
Trust Care Management Ltd is an independent healthcare provider established in 2007. The company provides a wide range of care packages nationally and is continuously developing and expanding within the healthcare sector.
Trust Care Management's philosophy of care aims to provide a high standard of quality care in a homely environment reflecting an ethos of respect for people by treating them with dignity and ensuring that their right to privacy, safety and security is maintained.
You will be contributing towards the continuous high quality of care given to the residents of our Nursing Home.
This role requires clinical experience to manage long term conditions and to support the vulnerable residents through the administration of medication, wound care, delivery of personal care and liaising with a range of external health care professionals.
Previous experience in a similar setting is essential due to the complexity and variety of our residents health needs.
We are offering:
* Permanent Contract – 36 hours per week – with the ability to work more if you wish to do so
* Shifts will cover days, nights and alternate weekends, on a rolling rota pattern, so you must be able to work both and be flexible to cover annual leave and sickness
* Competitive salary: £16.00 per hour for days, £16.50 for nights and weekends
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* All mandatory training will be fully funded by the Company
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Inclusion in our pension scheme. Employee contribution 5%, Employer contribution 3%
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
* Relocation packages for suitable candidates, who may not be in the local area
* Generous ‘Refer a Friend’ reward scheme
* Support for overseas nurses – COS (Certificate of sponsorship)
Essential Skills/Experience Required
* First Level Registered General Nurse/Mental Health Nurse/Learning Disability with experience of working with elderly/in Nursing Home
* Peg Feeding
* Catheterization (male and female both)
* Syringe Drive
* Minimum of two years nursing experience and experience of working with either Elderly; those suffering from Dementia; Brain Injuries; Mental Health or Learning Disabilities is preferred
* Demonstrable experience of establishing strong relationships with healthcare professionals e.g. GP's, Physiotherapist, Hospitals, Social Workers, Case Manager, etc.
* A kind, compassionate, caring nature is essential and someone who is passionate about helping and working with people
* Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
* Strong ability to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 3
Tagged as: Full Time
Paediatric Community Nurse Specialist / RCN / RGN - Complex Care,Gloucester, Gloucestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job