At Adapt Recruit we are currently looking for Registered Nurses who are engaging, compassionate and respectful. This position is based in a Nursing Home in Felixstowe, supporting elderly clients with Dementia. If this role sounds like what you are looking for, then please read on.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
* To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
* Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
* Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the home's policies and procedures.
* Work within the NMC codes of conduct
* Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
* Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
* Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
* Paid NMC registration
* 'Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
* Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
* Support with Nurse revalidation
* Paid annual leave
* Workplace Pension
* Recommend a friend paid scheme
Skills and experience:
* Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
* Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
* Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
* Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents.
Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN
Tagged as: Full Time