Service Care Solutions are looking for a Registered General Nurse to begin as soon as possible for full or part time adhoc shift work within the NHS Hospital in Peterborough.
This role is ongoing, and is entirely flexible with as many or as few shifts to pick up as suits you.
The role is based within an NHS hospital and you should have previous NHS experience of working in this setting.
There is opportunity for this role to either be Band 5 or Band 6.
For further details please respond to this advertisement.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Daily payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
Tagged as: Full Time
Home Based Community Nurse,North West,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Night Nurse,Bingham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Surgical Ward Sister/Charge Nurse,Birmingham, West Midlands (County),Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse - £19/hr - Good CQC,Buckingham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse – Set Nights,Tamworth, Staffordshire,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job